- The Glycolic acid ingredient of ADAMO AHA cleanser exfoliates dead skin cells which promote the growth of new skin cells and help to reach deep into the skin, removing excess oil which often closes skin pores.
- It cleanses and provides an even tone to the skin.
- It helps remove waterproof makeup and excess oil from the face.
- Softens and Nourishes the Skin. Keeps the skin hydrated.
- The Foaming Effervescence benefits of our cleanser deliver deeper into the skin for a thorough cleansing and fresh sensation.
- Water(aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polyacrylamide, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Camphor, Propanediol, c13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol.
120 ML | 4 FL. OZ.
- Many cleansers can remove makeup and dirt. But ADAMO AHA foaming cleanser, in a distinctly foaming effervescent texture and deep pore penetrating power, can also remove dead cells and excess oil, leaving your skin clean, refreshed, and renewed
- Manufactured using Organic Products.
- Natural & Cruelty-Free product.
- 100% made in the USA.
- It is not recommended for Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, and Combination Skin.
- SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid(AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use Sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool space.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Glycolic Acid: Glycolic Acid used by ADAMO is derived from sugar cane, a miracle ingredient for oily and problematic skin types to exfoliate over time. It is the smallest Alpha Hydroxy Acid in molecular size allowing it to quickly penetrate the first layer of skin and regenerate new skin cells at an accelerated pace. Get to know more about Glycolic Acid.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil: rich in Vitamin C and helps to brighten areas of scarring and dark spots on the skin to reveal an overall even complexion.