BenefitsIngredientsPros & Cons WarningMore
- Reduces the look of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Helps maintain optimal moisture levels
- Soothes, softens, and conditions the skin
- Works effectively yet gently on fragile skin
- Hyaluronic acid, Seaweed Extract, Glycerin
- A wake-up call for tired eyes, this serum delivers a brightening effect with every application. Fight the look of fatigue with this powerful dark-circle solution.
- Manufactured using Organic Products.
- Natural & Cruelty-Free product.
- 100% made in the USA.
- The Price is marginally higher compared to the other brands but the quality is well up to the mark and to the price.
- For external use only.
- Store in a refrigerator for a more soothing effect.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- These reparative peptides support healthy circulation to help reduce the buildup of discoloration under the eyes and support essential collagen and elastin proteins to smooth and strengthen the skin’s appearance.
- Hyaluronic acid helps the skin to attract vital moisture and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It visibly plumps and softens the look of fine lines.
- Glycerin draws moisture to the skin, alleviating dryness and keeping it hydrated, soft, and supple.
- Seaweed extract: This marine plant helps to moisturize, condition, and calm the skin.
How to use Adamo DCX Dark Circle Under Eye Serum?
Directions to use:
- Dispense a small amount onto your fingertips.
- Gently tap onto clean skin around the orbital bone.
- Use it in the morning and evening.
There are no reviews yet.