BenefitsIngredientsQuantity Pros & Cons WarningMore about Adamo's Detoxifying Charcoal Face Mask
- Adamo Skincare Detoxifying Charcoal Mask contains advanced Activated Charcoal formula that absorbs impurities, excess oil from the face and cleanses the face providing a fresh and glow to the face.
- One of the main advantages of this product is that it is suitable for Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, and Combination Skin.
- This product is made from natural and organic ingredients and it is cruelty-free.
- The highly effective formulation of the Adamo Detoxifying charcoal mask ensures a clean and brighter face.
- Water(Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Glycereth-26, Isododecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Laureth-4, Ceteth-10, Niacinamide, Squalene, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem cell culture, Xanthan Gum, Xylityglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl glycerin.
- 120 ML | 4FL. OZ.
- The Advanced Activated Charcoal Formula of Adamo’s Detoxifying Charcoal Face Mask absorbs all impurities, brings a glow to the face, and improves skin brightness.
- Manufactured using Organic Products.
- Natural & Cruelty-Free product.
- 100% made in the USA.
- It is not recommended for Sensitive Skin.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Activated Charcoal in general exhibits excellent Absorption Characteristics and being the primary ingredient of our detoxifying Charcoal Mask, ours is the best in the market. Learn more about Adamo Detoxifying Charcoal Mask
How to use Detoxifying Charcoal Mask?
Directions to use:
- Apply a medium to thick layer on the desired area, making sure to avoid eyebrows, hairline, eye area, and lips.
- Leave 20 to 30 minutes until fully dry and gently peel off, gently peeling starting from the bottom.
There are no reviews yet.